In recent years, ADAMS ITALIA has increasingly expanded its range of high quality and certified products for the food and pharmaceutical industries, and now has a product catalogue dedicated exclusively to this sector.
The materials used for production are all of the highest quality and can be accompanied by FDA, BgVV, KTW, WRG, etc. certifications.
PEROXIDE and PLATINUM SILICONE, fluorosilicone but also other elastomers and thermoplastics such as NBR, HNBR, FKM, EPDM, PVC and POLYURETHANE are used for the production of EXTRUDED PROFILES, MOLDED ARTICLES and CALENDERED SHEETS both compact and expanded.
Both solid (HCR) and liquid (LSR) silicone is used in the moulding process.
The RUBBER HOSE
are manufactured with very pure substrates in compliance with the US Pharmacopeia (USP 23 class VI) and the US Federal Drug and Cosmetic Administration. The materials used are fluorinated materials such as MFA and PFA, ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UPE), platinum silicone, etc. These compounds enable us to produce underlays with a high degree of purity. These compounds make it possible to have totally inert substrates, with excellent impermeability, hygiene and no transfer to the conveyed fluid.
External covers can be made to resist atmospheric agents, abrasion, contact with aggressive chemical products and be easily washable.
In the food sector, EPDM, BIIR (brominated-butyl rubber), NR, NBR, POLYURETHANE underlays are also used, depending on the substance being conveyed (milk, oil, beer, wine, sugar, cereals, alcohol, etc.).
The product range
- GASKETS moulded, produced by cutting or machining
- RUBBER SHEETS
- certified ASBESTOS-FREE FIBRE SHEETS for drinking water.
- POLYETHYLENE, PEEK, POM AND POLYURETHANE SHEETS AND FINISHED PRODUCTS
- SHEETS, TAPES AND FINISHED PRODUCTS IN VIRGIN TEFLON OR WITH CERTIFIED COMPOUNDS
- EXTRUDED RUBBER AND THERMOPLASTIC PROFILES, BOTH COMPACT AND EXPANDED
- RUBBER AND SILICONE MEMBRANES
- CONVEYOR AND PROCESS TAPES (chocolate, agri-food, milling, meat and fish processing, bakery industries)
- PIPING FOR THE PASSAGE OF FOOD, CHEMICAL AND PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS